Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fabric Postcards

I'm a member of an internet embroidery site called Stitchin' Fingers and as soon as I can figure out how to put a link on, I will !!
Margaret, help !!
There's lots of groups within that site for specific types of embroidery such as Ribbon, Stumpwork, Felting etc, and I joined the fabric postcards group, more specifically the birthday swap fabric postcards group. That meant each member received a postcard on their birthday from each other member. I think their were 13 members and I loved my birthday this year receiving all the gorgeous cards from across the globe and some close to home too.
It's come to an end for this year but I'm going to facilitate it for next year.......and I thought I show you a few I made this year.







3 comments:

  1. oh Teresa these are lovely, hard to pick a favourite thought at first the waterfall but now think oh no can`t decide all great.
    here goes with instructions for adding the SF logo, these were passed to me from Shirley.
    Look at your blog and you see design on the top right.Click then go to add a gadget, there are lots of things that pop up then,the one you want is HTML Java script.Now go to SF and sign in.Click on get badge, customise it if you want to then right click on the text in the small embed box highlight it and click copy.
    Now back to your blog to add a gadget and the HTML Java script and click on that.Now right click and paste into the box where it tells you to put the code, save it and it should appear on your blog shortly. It took me a few goes till I got it right so best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should join us Margaret......we're a great group.....and oh so talented ! hehehe

      Delete
  2. Your birthday pcs look good all together in the one place, Teresa.

    ReplyDelete