Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Here I am



I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I haven't had internet service since we left Sydney last week for our train trip.
I've now got limited access, so just a quick word to say I'm still in the land of the living & having a great time. The train trip was terrific, we really enjoyed it......the meals were fabulous & the scenery was wonderful. The trip took 3 days but it seemed to go really fast.
Now we've been travelling on the West Australian south coast for the last few days.......truly beautiful part of the world. We went to a place called Cape Leeuwin, the furthermost south westerly part of Australia where the Southern Ocean meets the Indian Ocean. There's a lighthouse & beautiful wild grounds and a wonderful story attached to it.
I'll post some photos as soon as I can.
But for now I have to go as my internet is about to cut out.

No comments:

Post a Comment