Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 2

I'm pleasantly surprised the first post worked, so now I'm going to add to it. I have just had 3 weeks in Thailand visiting Koh Yao island, Khao Lak, Chiang Mai and Bangkok. I went with my daughter and a couple of friends and we had a great time. The weather was very kind to us with the exception of the 4 days we spent at Khao Lak where it rained every day, but it didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves. Since I returned home, I've been laid up with whooping cough which has really stopped me in my tracks. I'm surprised I contracted whooping cough as I was immunised in 2010, but the Dr. says there are new strains of the virus and I've probably got one of those. Test results tomorrow will confirm......

I'm going to go through the stacks of photos I took and upload some, so stay tuned.......cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment