Sunday, September 30, 2012

More Thailand photos....

I've randomly selected some more photos of Thailand, including some for Nanette of some of the goodies I came home with......

My daughter is an excellent cook & loves Thai food. She did a cooking class and the teacher took the class to a market to introduce them to some produce they may not recognise & also to choose ingredients for their recipes. The colours of the fruit & vegetables are so vibrant and the food is extremely fresh.....



 Don't you love the purple in these Thai eggplants......


I tried to get a photo of the terraced market gardens, but this one doesn't do the scenery justice. A lot of my photos are on the movie camera and I haven't quite mastered the art of editing them yet........



 This is on one of the "made" roads.....we're almost at the top of the mountain to the village....


No comments:

Post a Comment