Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stitching

So, just to show Thailand is now a memory, I've been in my sewing room, or should I say, my sewing corner. I've set up in the garage which we don't use as a garage and I'm quite happy in my little nook....

fabric scraps which I hope to turn into postcards



 My sister made this book cover for me for Xmas last year. She hand dyed the fabrics using natural dyes like leaves, seeds etc.

  I've had this "glow in the dark" fabric for some time and decided to make 2 of my grandsons a simple 9 patch quilt/throw for their beds or to snuggle up in during the cold winters they experience in the south.


found this magazine at my local newsagent yesterday....it's got some cute & simple projects in it...

My corner of the world......love being in this space, playing and dreaming......



No comments:

Post a Comment