Saturday, June 29, 2013

postcards

I'm in a postcard and ATC birthday swap group with other members of Stitchin' Fingers.....
Luckily I was up to date with my postcards and ATC's before my hand went mad.......these are some of those I've made ready to post later in the year. 










and some book pages.............
I'm involved in a fabric book page swap with 8 other girls. We're all members of Stitchin' Fingers and we've nominated our own topic for the swap. Mine is "Travel". Each page is 8" x 8" and we include a little pocket on the back with information about how we've made the page, i.e. fabric used, threads etc.


 I received this one from Frances from Queensland.

this is the back of the page. It's handmade silk paper with photos printed on fabric.
Frances does beautiful silk paper.
This is the front of the page. 
 I received this page from Susie in the USA. It's cotton fabric printed with all sorts of travel mementoes and Susie has embellished it beautifully.
This is the back. 

1 comment:

  1. some lovely pieces here Teresa form your SF friends. Afraid I have not been on SF for weeks now, there are not enough hours in the day. I always love what Frances does and she has come up with another great piece.

    ReplyDelete